Sunday, March 1, 2009

What are You Giving Up?

I'm giving up junk food. As in non-nutritive dense, non-food, food.

Since moving to the STL, in the interest of time I've developed a habit of eating what's quick, easy...and bad for me. I've always had a sweet tooth, but it hasn't been good for the last two months.

5 days in and I'm already feeling the cravings for junk (funny how we train our bodies to want what's bad for us). What really kills is that I discovered Old Town Donuts and I already miss them.

What about you? Add a comment and we'll create a running log of the things people are giving up for Lent.
--Scott

3 comments:

  1. No music or phone in the car on the way to or from work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. song El Shaddai by Lecrae helps me through the day. can listen on my facebook. got it from pastor Shawen from Bridge of Hope. He also has some very good videos posted to encourage and fill with hope. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giving up Soda and staying up late...I now have a bedtime!

    ReplyDelete